- Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick-up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
- Students will board the buses in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
- Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement must report to School before the morning Assembly begins and take the child after the School ends. No cars or any other transport mode will be permitted to be parked, during the School time, in front of the School.
- Any request to change the bus route/stop must be submitted to the Principal prior to the change that is to be made. Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain discipline.
The following acts are considered serious violations:
- Discourtesy and disobedience to the driver or conductor.
- Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
- Discourtesy to other children.
- Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
- Trying to distract the bus driver’s attention.
- Destroying bus property.
- Note: Payment for damage will be required before the offender is reinstated on the bus.
- In the event, of child being involved in a discipline problem while riding a bus, the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the use of bus.
- Parents who want their children to avail the School transport facilities shall give a written undertaking that the School will not be held responsible for any damage injury/loss of life and/or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
- The bus service is liable to be withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found to be feasible. Transport charges vary according to the distances. However, transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay in School after School hours when transport is not provided by the School.
- All students are required to note and parents are required to educate the students to board their proper bus and in case of doubt, stay back in School for remedial action.
- The School transport facility will be made available only if seating capacity in a given bus exists. There is no automatic bus transport for a student
Parents are requested to study the specified routes and opt for those which suit them the best. Please remember that it is not possible to cater to individual requirements at the cost of time and distance. In case you have genuine grievance, please submit it in writing to the Teacher escorting the bus or the Transport Incharge.
Note: You cannot discontinue the use of a bus in the middle of a session.